Villa Gils, Karangasem
Villa Gils - your very own luxury private villa set in the serenity of Mendira village near Candi Dasa, East Bali. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, you will discover the true warmth of authentic Balinese hospitality. Villa Gils, a perfect combination of comfort, privacy, and a magical location by the sea allows you to relax and rejuvenate. After you discover the beauty of East Bali and it’s people you may never want to leave.
Villa Gils is located in the serene village of Mendira, just over an hour’s drive from Denpasar, just before reaching Candi Dasa. Villa Gils is a perfect location from which to explore the natural beauty of East Bali and the Karangasem Regency.
Villa Gils is situated at Mendira Beach just one house back from the waterfront, enjoying lovely soft sea breezes. Numerous laneways provide quick access to the beach. Mendira Beach itself offers fantastic snorkelling with plenty of fish and coral life close to the Villa.
Villa Gils has a dedicated team of five full-time staff, who are always there when you need them, yet out of sight, when you don’t. This personal service extends round the clock just in case you need a cup of tea in the middle of the night. Our Manager, Wayan will meet with you daily to plan your day, and help you get the most out of your stay in East Bali. The genuine warm East Balinese hospitality is what brings our guests back to Villa Gils year after year.
Villa Gils is a luxury 4 bedroom private Villa. With a modern Balinese style that enchants all her guests, many returning year after year.
The Master Suite is on the second floor of the main bale under a stunning Alang Alang roof. The bedroom is air-conditioned and features a luxurious king size four poster bed, accompanied by an en-suite bathroom with private outdoor bath and shower facilities. The Master Suite is adjoined by a family room with 2 single beds and plenty of space for the family to spread out. The family room opens up to the terrace overlooking the ocean and neighbouring coconut grove. Relax on the comfortable day beds or enjoy a massage lulled by the gentle sea breezes and sound of breaking waves.
The two Guest Bedrooms occupy a separate bale with private verandas overlooking the lap pool. The rooms are air-conditioned and have their own private en-suite bathrooms with luxurious outdoor shower facilities. The guest bedrooms offer flexible bedding configurations as both rooms have twin singles that can be joined to form generous king size beds. Two baby cots are available upon request.
A cocktail bar stands at the heart of the expansive breezy open-plan living area. Enjoy an ice cold beer or your favourite cocktail as you plan the next day’s activities. Then retire to the comforts of the day beds located at either end of the living room to relax. Read a book or play a board game by the water feature at one end; whilst the children watch a DVD at the other.
The Alfresco Dining Bale offers yet another inviting location for sharing meals, drinks and pleasant conversations. Located between the spacious garden and the pool, you can relax as your children play safely within sight.
The stunning 25 metre lap pool beckons after a long day sightseeing. The small wading pool will keep your children entertained for hours. Be sure to stay long enough to allow a few days of complete rest and relaxation by the pool. There are six sun lounges along the edge of the pool to cater for larger groups.
You may also like to practise your snorkelling in the pool before venturing out to see the amazing fish and corals just 50m from the Villa off Mendira Beach.
The ultimate relaxation space situated at one end of the pool, the Alang Alang roofed Daybed bale is the perfect place to lay back and relax with an ice cold beverage. The Bale is nestled between the pool and the tropical gardens and is ideal for indulging in a Balinese massage, a good book or an afternoon nap.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure minimum stay 5 nights.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Driver at your service for a maximum of 8 hours and up to 8 people for free exclude petrol (up 8 hours by arrangement price).
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- Team of security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house Chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at price).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private 25 metre lap swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom; Living area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; CD Player.
- Communication: WiFi internet; Telephone for local calls.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 350 Nights||$ 385 Nights||$ 440 Nights||$ 485 Nights|
|Tax||: 15 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 15% of tax and service.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): All remaining dates.
- Mid season (minimum stay 3 nights): June and September.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): July 1st to August 31st, Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): December 20th to January 10th.