Nefatari Villa, Ubud
Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of four private pool villas, two single units and two family villas.There are two types of family villas:two story and one story. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo.
Nefatari is approximately a 60-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, known worldwide as Bali’s artistic and cultural heart.
There is much for a visitor to see and do in Ubud, whether it be visiting one of Ubud’s many art galleries, artist’s studios, museums, boutiques, or sampling delicious fare in one of the many restaurants that abound here in Ubud. The visitor to Ubud may attend traditional dance performances that are held each and every day or perhaps explore the myriad Hindu temples in the area. One can often find traditional festivals being held in the outlying villages or see a religious procession winding its way along the narrow streets. A stroll through the surrounding age-old “sawahs”, or rice paddies, is an adventure in discovery as is a leisurely walk through the nearby villages of Singakerta and Penestanan, with their many art shops and studios and the ever-friendly residents.
It is just a 10-minute drive or 20-minute walk from Nefatari to central Ubud.
Our motto,”Balinese tradition with a modern touch”, will most certainly be what guests will experience while staying at NEFATARI.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Daily full Breakfast served from 7:00 – 13:00.
- Afternoon tea/coffee served from 13:00 – 19:00.
- Shuttle service to and from central Ubud at specified times.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Turn down service.
- Professional security guards.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Infinity swimming pool with Sun Deck and Lounge Chairs.
- Accommodation: 4 private pool villas (two single units and two family villas) with Air-Conditioner and bathrooms; Mosquito Netting in Bedrooms; Living and Dinning area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite Television; DVD Player.
- Communication: WiFi; IDD Telephone System.
- Family: Nefatari is well equipped for families.
- Additional Facilities: Digital Safety Box; Hair Dryer; Slippers.
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 310 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In, and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.